Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A sudden message from you...

My heart skipped a beat when seeing your message... This mix up feeling of happiness and sadness.
We had quite a talk today, I try not to make it awkward by starting a topic which you will be able to speak without conservations, which is your new love...
And in the end... I realise I still love you...
Still keeping all the memories we had, the photos, the chocolate you gave me for birthday present, the crayon shin chan lego, and the most importantly... The ring...
Its not that it doesn't tear me apart, but I am just holding in the pain... The pain that has been with me for this 5 months... To the point its become a natural feeling for me...
I really hope he will bring you happiness, maybe your previous ex was not the destined one... But I hope this time its him... I hate to see you being sad, frighten, and tearing... Cause ik I no longer have the rights nor ability to be your happiness... Its up to them...
No matter what just remember... I will always be you guardian angel... No matter what you did to hurt me, I will still love you... I am just that kind of silly guy...
You know where to find me if you need me... Don't hold back...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment